The following are informational items for the beginning of the school year:
- School hours for Tuesday, September 4th are 8:50am (first bell) to 10:00am.
- Returning students will go directly to their classroom from last year and will remain in these classes until the end of the week.
- New students and families to the school will meet in the gym. New students will be shown to their classrooms for the week and parents will have the opportunity to meet with our PAC. These are not official classroom placements.
- All kindergarten families should have now received their gradual entry information including their groups. Please contact the office on Tuesday if you have any questions.
- Generic school supply lists are available on our website: https://sd48garibaldihighlands.org/school-supplies/ Classroom specific lists will be provided on Friday, September 7. Students do not need to bring their essential school supplies until Friday.
Over the summer GHE underwent renovations to improve student drop-off. Staff and parents will be assisting families as they enter and exit the property. With this change we ask for your patience as we learn the new routines. The parking lot is now one way, please enter at the roundabout and exit through the parent parking lot. Whenever possible, please walk, bike or carpool to school.