This is a short, but busy week!
- Mountain Bike practice – 3:15 – 4:30pm
- Talent Show meeting – all performers will meet in the gym at lunch today to confirm their participation in the event and also for any students that are interested in helping with props. This is just a reminder that there will be two shows on June 16th. One show will be from 12:05 – 1:00 and one show will be at 6:30 pm. Please note that these will be two separate shows, and that there will be different performers at each of these shows. If you really need to have your child perform at a certain time please email Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Traci at email@example.com. Please know that they cannot guarantee your request, but will try very hard to accommodate it!
- FINAL PAC MEETING FOR 2016 – 7:00 – 8:30 pm (CHILD CARE PROVIDED)
- AGENDA: Teachers presenting on project based learning and final sanctioning of funding initiatives and requests.
- CAMP SUMMIT – the grade 6 students are off on their year-end trip and will return to the school on Friday
- DISTRICT TRACK MEET – this is the first day of the track meet! The meet will take place at Don Ross Secondary from 3:30 – 6:30
- DISTRICT TRACK MEET – this is the second day of the track meet! The meet will take place at Don Ross Secondary from 3:30 – 6:30
- Newell & Lowe’s class to Cultural Journeys school
- Grade 6 students return from Camp Summit
- French Immersion classes go to Camp Summit
- Mah’s class goes to Mamquam Elementary